What is DIY LEGGINGS?
1.Customers provide high quality pictures to us, we are responsible for customizing according to customer requirements
DIY Custom service details
1.Fabric:Polyester 88% spandex 12%
2.Fabric weight:180 g/m²
5.We can provide leggings template, the customer directly design the image in the template, if you do not understand the operation, please contact us to help you
6.Overlock and coverstitch
Printed, cut, and hand-sewn by our in-house team
Four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers both on the cross and lengthwise grains
Made of a microfiber yarn, which is smooth and comfortable
DIY Custom Service Description
1. Submit PNG or JPEG files with at least 150 DPI
We recommend PNG if you want to have a transparent background and JPEG for everything else.
2. Export files as sRGB
Make sure your print file is set to the sRGB color space.
3.Use full-bleed images
Your image should cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
4.Keep important elements in the safe print area
All-over product files are scalable, so keep all important graphics or text within the safe print area.
5.Remove template guidelines
When using our templates, delete the guideline layers before saving your files. If you don't delete them, they'll show up on the print.
Two,Tips for best results
- Patterns and full-bleed images usually turn out the best.
- Any space that isn't covered by your graphics will show the bare product.
- Don't submit white inside label graphics without any background color because the inside label print area is white by default. We suggest using the entire inside label print area. Any blank spaces will be left white on the product
Three,Cut & sew disclaimers
- We can't guarantee exact placement and pattern alignment.
- Elements outside the safe print area are not guaranteed to appear fully on the finished product.
- It's not possible to perfectly align patterns or images from front to back.
- If you want a custom inside label with your logo printed on the inside of your cut & sew product, then submit a separate print file (we suggest using the entire inside label print area. Any blank spaces will be white on the product).